Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thank Goodness for Left-Overs!

It has really been a hairy day. So I am happy to have "boocoos" of left-over meatballs heating up in my oven at this moment. Since I have a few moments I thought, "Well,why not go ahead and update my blog. So here I am sitting on my comfy love sofa. My 13 year old daughter is holding one of the twins (the other is sleeping), and my 19 year old son is folding laundry.


Many of you have seen these photos already on Facebook. However, I just wanted to share them with those of you who do not do the Facebook "thang". Here is a photo of our 5 year old daughter with Lizzie and Maggie. I guess there is at least one good thing about having plenty of lap room!


It is so hard to believe these little beauties are almost 3 months old!
Sister Heather is still enthralled by her two little sisters. Wonder if she will still feel the same once they are old enough to ransack her room??Hmmm....
This one is my favorites.....beautiful feet...so smooth with no dry skin or callouses! I kiss these little toes and wonder where these precious feet will tread one day.

Well, this is all I have for now. I do need to update my sidebar. I have some great photos for that. BUT...the meatballs are "hollarin" for attention and so is one of the babies! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catcha later friends!

Ange

2 comments:

Frias said...

Hi Ange, so glad that you posted, I've missed hearing from you. The girls are getting so big and beautiful. God bless them!

May the Lord continue to bless you and your family

Michelle

Jill said...

You babies are growing so fast! They are darling. We hope your family is happy and healthy. I can see the blessing from the Lord!