Tuesday, March 23, 2010

These Moments Won't Last Long


I just wanted to share these two photos with you my blogger friends! This afternoon Maggie and Lizzie were going at it the same time..."WAAAAA WAAAA WAAAAA WAAAAA WAAAA!" It was LOUD! SO, I swaddled them up very tightly in a blankie and held them both. They immediately fell asleep in my arms. I held them like this for a while because they just looked so dog gone precious!! These moments are flying by. Sometimes I get stressed with two babies, but I try to always treasure these moments. They truly are priceless.

Love to all,

Ange

3 comments:

Robin said...

They are so precious all cuddled up like that and sleeping.

Blessings,
Robin

Robin said...

They are so precious all cuddled up like that and sleeping.

Blessings,
Robin

GammySel said...

So very sweet.. and yes those times fly.. before they will be walking, and you will be chasing after them to keep them safe and out of trouble.

Angie