Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Great is His Faithfulness, Great is My Gratefulness



Great is the faithfulness of our God. And great is my gratefulness. This is my heart and it is brimming over with appreciation.

Every night when I go to bed, I talk to God. I tell Him thank you. Thank you Lord for all you have given today! Thank you for being so patient with me. Thank you for keeping our family and for providing for us in so many ways. Thank you Lord for our family and for faithful friends!

This morning I awoke to such sweet reminders of the goodness of God and the appreciation for all of His blessings. There was an email awaiting me from a dear friend who lives in Michigan. She just wrote to say hello and to tell me she misses me. I am blessed. Thank you Lord!

Right after I read the sweet email, the phone rang and it was another precious friend who lives in Atlanta calling to say hello and that she misses me! She just had surgery , but is hoping she and her daughter can come out to visit us this summer. Now that is love. Anyone who would be willing to travel to Phoenix in the dead of the summer is a true friend!

I am blessed to have such beautiful friends in many places...California, Michigan, Georgia, Arkansas, South Carolina, North Carolina and Washington, D.C. I love you all! Thank you for staying in touch and for all the phone calls, emails and notes to say you have not forgotten us!

I am truly blessed!!

No comments: