Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We decided Saturday evening to "bite the bullet" and get up early Sunday morning to travel up to the Grand Canyon. We made reservations for one night a little south of the Canyon. What awaited us was like a wrapped gift. As we traveled further North, the ground became more and more blanketed in pure, soft, white snow. It was the most beautiful snow I had ever seen. There was none on the road, but there was at least one foot in some areas and even more in others. There was snow all over the Grand Canyon. I felt as though I was looking at something unreal. But real it was.

We awoke the next morning to a beautiful view of a snow capped mountain out of our hotel window. Afterwards, we traveled approximately one hour south to my most favorite part of the trip....Sadona, Arizona. In the photos below, you will see pictures of large red rock mountains. The beauty of this place was so unique . I just fell in love with it. There were beautiful cacti growing out of the side of the rock. As I gazed upon the unique lovely landscape of Sadona, I could not help but giggle as I had a picture of God sitting around the rocks chiseling out His own designs! I am amazed at the gorgeous scenery in the state of Arizona. From the valley of cactus,palm trees and rugged mountains to the snow capped peaks, red rock formations, and the endless depth of the Grand Canyon. I am so blessed to have been able to experience the handiwork of God here!!!













































No comments: