Friday, September 4, 2009

And Again I Say Thank You!

Well I took the plunge on September 1st and opened up my little blog shop. I have been experimenting and working for several months with different art techniques. So I decided to put my self out there and try selling my items. A few of my friends and family members were kind enough to respond to the launching of my holiday blog shop and I want to say, THANK YOU! Thank you for taking time to let me know you took a look and for your words of encouragement.The second day after opening, I sold several of my items. The ornaments seem to be going the quickest.
Here is one of the sets of ornaments I have sold.
This Distressed Vintage Gift Set went quickly too. It is one of my favorites!
So I will continue to add items to the shop. Currently I am making more ornaments. So if you need gifts for teachers, friends, secret sisters, or coworkers, keep a look out.Thanks to all of you who have freely given words of support during this new venture. I really appreciate it more than you know. To visit Home and Heart Art Blog Shop simply click on the link on the side bar.

Blessings to you dear ones,

Ange

No comments: