Thursday, September 24, 2009

Strength for Today and Bright Hope for Tomorrow

I have a sweet friend, Tausha, who lives in Georgia. I have not known her very long, but she is always such an encourager. This week she keeps surprising me with these precious photos of twin girls.
This week has been exhausting physically and emotionally. So just little things like this are like little messages from God to my heart.
I cannot imagine my belly stretching any more than it is stretched. I still have about 8 1/2 weeks to go for the girls to be considered full term. Wow, my belly really itches from all the stretching! I am NOT complaining though...stretch belly stretch!
And I cannot imagine what giving birth to two babies will be like. It boggles my mind to even think of it. Lord, please continue to give me strength for these next weeks. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. Thank you for giving me little messages of hope especially on the days when I feel so weary. Your grace truly is sufficient!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Great is His Faithfullness! He will be with you. Praying for you and those babies! I could not imagine being pregnant with twins, but I know it is quite a blessing. I know it must be uncomfortable at times, but like you I would treasure (mostly) every minute!

Blessings To You,
Karen