Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Thank you




Thank you everyone for your kind wishes for our 25th wedding anniversary. We had a simple evening out since I am supposed to be resting. It was a nice evening out for dinner at Macaroni Grill. And they gave us a free piece of cheesecake to share with yummy chocolate and caramel drizzled on and around it! Yummy.

Here you can see how much my belly has grown since my last photo. I am now 21 weeks pregnant with two sweet little girls.

God is good.
Good night!

Ange

1 comment:

supplies overflowing! said...

Oh Ange!
I am so sorry! I had meant to make a mental note of your anniversary so that I could wish you a happy one- and many more happy and healthy years together, but I guess I goofed!
I am glad you enjoyed the special day.
I haven't been around too much lately, so I had some catching up to do.
I was very happy to hear about the babies' progress. PLEASE try to rest. Yes, everything is in God's hands, but we all need to help ourselves also, you know...God helps those who help themselves, right?
You look positively beautiful.
I can joke now, though it didn't seem so funny then... that when I was expecting my twins, my belly would turn the corner before the rest of me. They were 8-4, and 7-7 in pounds...Quite big.
Be well, Ange.

jenny